Thursday, November 15, 2012

Top Ten Signs Your Doctor Is Planning To Perform An Unnecessary Cesarean Section On You | Frisco Women's Health Blog

Top Ten Signs Your Doctor Is Planning To Perform An Unnecessary Cesarean Section On You | Frisco Women's Health Blog

 I have been a practicing OB/GYN for fourteen years. I live in Frisco, Texas, one of the fastest growing cities in the United States, and I truly enjoy living and working here.  It is a great place for my family and, for the first time, my office is attached to the actual hospital I practice in.  This is the third and final place I will practice medicine.  I trained with some of the most respected academic OB/GYN’s in the country.  These physicians have contributed to books on Obstetrics, created practice guidelines for the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), and taught me to practice medicine based on scientific evidence.

No comments: