Thursday, May 22, 2008

Make Him Stop


Well today was the end of an era. When Eric was a little boy and started to walk to school with his older sister and brother, he would jump off the planter and blow me kisses and walk backwards down the driveway and sidewalk until he couldn't see me anymore. The next year, Alexa and Ian said "When is he going to stop doing that?" I told them I would take it for as long as he wanted to do it. Soon, Alexa and Ian started blowing me kisses as they left too. Eric continued to blow me kisses all through grade school, junior high and high school, today however is his last day of classes as a senior, I watched a little harder today, as after today when he leaves for college classes it will be in a car and not a walk. I am glad he never stopped, he started a tradition with all his siblings, it has always been one of my favorite parts of my day.
Click to play Eric's Senior Year/Grad
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: