Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to you. I believe everyday is Mother's Day when you are a mom. Your day isn't always perfect and the kids don't always do what you would like, but at the end of the day, I know I can't help but feel blessed that I have been lucky enough to give birth to six children, six children that my husband and I chose to have. Some people think I am a super woman to have "that many kids." They always ask "How do you do it?" my answer is "I just do." I don't think that I am better than another mother because I might have more kids, we all adapt and we "do" because we have to. I love being a mom and couldn't imagine doing anything better with my time. My youngest always says I am the "best mom in the world," I know that I am not, there are so many things I could have done better, so many I should have done better, but it is nice that she believes I am the "best." My kids bless me every day when I hear "thanks, mom" or "love you, mom." The best gift you can ever get from you kids is their love.

No comments: