Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What a Year

So much has happened this year.  Three of my sons graduated from high school, junior high and grade school and now are doing well in college, high school and junior high.  Our oldest lived in Spain and now is home and working as a reporter, our oldest son has had things to deal with and over come, but I am sure he will find what is right for him.  Our son Eric had three friends die in a months time and had to learn at to young of an age that life really can be short.  Our youngest just keeps on getting taller and is just so bright, well all the kids are.

I have had the pleasure of teaching some of the most amazing students this year, I have learned so much from them and feel blessed to have been a part of their lives during such and important time.  I hope I can continue to grow as a teacher.

I am blessed with a wonderful family and a husband.  No matter what life throws at us we can get through it.  I know that the love I have for my husband runs so deep and makes me want to always do all I can to keep that love alive.

So may you have a wonderful New Years.

No comments: